Hawthorn and Fennel
Golden Flower Chinese Herbs
- Semen Coicis Lachryma-jobi (Job's Tears Seed, Coix / Yi Yi Ren) 14%
- Radix Astragali Membranacei (Astragalus Root / Huang Qi) 12%
- Fructus Immaturus Citri Aurantii (Immature Bitter Orange Fruit / Zhi Shi) 10%
- Fructus Crataegi (Hawthorn Fruit, Crataegus / Shan Zha) 9%
- Folium Nelumbinis Nuciferae (Lotus Leaf / He Ye) 8%
- Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (White Atractylodes Rhizome / Bai Zhu) 8%
- Fructus Foeniculi Vulgaris (Fennel Fruit / Xiao Hui Xiang) 7%
- Semen Cassiae (Cassia Seed / Jue Ming Zi) 6%
- Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis (Water Plantain Rhizome, Alisma / Ze Xie) 6%
- Radix et Rhizoma Rhei (Rhubarb Root and Rhizome / Da Huang) 5%
- Semen Raphani Sativi (Radish Seed / Lai Fu Zi) 5%
- Folium Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf / Lu Cha) 4%
- Ramulus Cinnamomi Cassiae (Cinnamon Twig / Gui Zhi) 3%
- Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Licorice Root / Gan Cao) 3%
Chinese Medical Actions
Drains dampness, moves qi and blood, disperses food stagnation, moves stool, supplements the spleen, clears liver heat, regulates the appetite, adjusts metabolism.
Stagnation in the digestive system
Toxicity, feeling of
DO NOT USE DURING PREGNANCY OR WHILE NURSING. Discontinue use or decrease dosage if diarrhea occurs.
Can be combined with the appropriate constitutional formula (Women's Precious Formula, Sea of Qi Formula, Tang Kuei and Salvia Formula, Free and Easy Wanderer Plus, Essential Yang Formula etc.). Best taken 30 minutes before meals. More effective weight loss will be experienced if the patient drinks 8 glasses of water per day. Healthy weight loss occurs gradually. It is important to recommend that patients establish a routine of consistent and regular aerobic exercise and to make healthy choices in their eating habits.
Take 6 Tablets Three Times Per Day
It looks like there are no similar