Vitamin D3 - 1000 IU
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation
- Plays a role in reducing the risk of some cancers
Vitamin D is made naturally in the skin from exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Vitamin D is a nutrient that helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth and helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. It also helps your muscles, nerves and immune system work properly.
|Each softgel contains:|
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
1000 IU (25 mcg)
Non-medicinal ingredientsOrganic flaxseed oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
Take 1 Gel Once Per Day