Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics
Os Matrice is a comprehensive formula including major essential minerals, vitamin C, D3, and K2 to promote the bone matrix strength and bone mineral density.
- Contains magnesium and vitamin K2 with amino acid chelated calcium to prevent bone mineral loss without the risk of vessel calcification.
- Contains no phosphorus, minimizing the calcium excretion mechanism triggered by increased serum phosphate level.
- Proper ratios of calcium to other bone minerals and vitamin D3, which balances parathyroid hormone secretion and facilitates active calcium transport to the bone.
- Natural MK-7 form vitamin K; daily dose as low as only 45 mcg MK-7 is proven effective in promoting bone mineralization compared to the minimum daily dose of 45 mg for MK-4.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule size - ideal for elderly individuals in need of calcium supplements.
Calcium (from calcium AAC (glycine)*).....200 mg
Magnesium (from magnesium AAC (glycine)*).....40 mg
Zinc (from zinc AAC (glycine)*).....2.5 mg
Copper (from copper bisglycinate).....150 mcg
Manganese (from manganese bisglycinate).....300 mcg
Boron (from boron glycinate).....100 mcg
Silica (from horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.)).....2.5 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid).....20 mg
Vitamin D3 (5 mcg) (cholecalciferol).....200 IU
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7).....15 mcg
*AAC: mineral amino acid chelate (from vegetable source)
L-leucine, pullulan/hypromellose (capsule)
Suggested Use: Adults - Take 3-5 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Take 3 To 5 Capsules Once Per Day
Osteo SAP (Boron‑Free)
Nutritional Fundamentals for Health (NFH)