- Increases plasma levels of CoQ10 significantly more per mg compared to ubiquinone
- Allows for higher peak plasma levels of CoQ10, especially when higher plasma CoQ10 are required
- Ubiquinol is a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of CoQ10
- Kaneka Q+ brand for ubiquinol is naturally produced via yeast fermentation and is free of the impurities of synthetically processed CoQ10
- Genetically modified organism (GMO) free, allergen free, and Kosher certified
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Ubiquinol CoQ10 (Kaneka Q+) (Microorganism)||100 mg|
|Organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed)||297 mg|
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, vitamin E (non-GMO sunflower oil).
Does Not Contain
artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Adults: 1 softgel 1–3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
Although existing evidence has not found an interaction, CoQ10 resembles vitamin K structurally, potentially interfering with the anticoagulant warfarin. Close monitoring of the INR is recommended with CoQ10 introduction in these patients. No other negative drug interactions are known for CoQ10, though a number of medications are thought to interfere with CoQ10 synthesis or function in the body, including statin medications, tricyclic antidepressants and oral hypoglycemic agents.
It looks like there are no similar