- Z guggulsterone from Commiphora mukul stimulates thyroid function in vivo7
- Withania somnifera promotes T4 function in vivo8
- Added pantothenic acid to help support adrenal gland responsiveness9
- In vivo manganese supports the creation of triiodothyronine (T3)10
- Copper is linked to decreased plasma T3 concentrations in animals and humans11
- Suitable for vegetarians
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
|Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) (root) (1.5% Withanolides)||75 mg|
|Guggul Extract (Commiphora mukul) (gum oleoresin) (2.5% Guggulsterone)||60 mg|
|d-Pantothenic Acid (Calcium d-Pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Copper (Cupric Gluconate)||250 mcg|
|Manganese (Citrate)||250 mcg|
|Iodine (Potassium Iodide)||50 mcg|
|Selenium (Selenomethionine)||25 mcg|
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Does Not Contain
artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians.
2–4 capsules per day, 1–2 capsules with breakfast and 1–2 capsules with lunch, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
For adult use only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not take with warfarin.
Take 2 Capsules Every Morning