Helps Relieve Inflammation
- Number one absorbed form of curcumin
- Utilizes patented, natural colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood
- Advanced manufacturing techniques increase free curcumin blood levels in a dose dependent linear relationship
- Curcumin modulates an impressive number of molecular targets – enhanced absorption allows for significantly greater potency and therapeutic effect
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
|TheracurminTM Curcumin* from Tumeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)||60 mg|
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Does Not Contain
artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
1 capsule per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, taking antiplatelet medication, blood thinners or if you have gallstones, bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Keep out of reach of children.
Caution is advised when taking with anticoagulant medications. Curcumin has been shown to enhance the effect of some chemotherapeutic medications, as well as inhibit the effect of others, and should only be used under medical supervision by those receiving chemotherapy. A reduction in the dose of medications used to treat diabetes may be necessary, as curcumin enhances the effect of insulin.
It looks like there are no similar