Find someone who does not suffer from the most common complaint of all – stress! Get this amazing tincture for everyone on your list. The combination of herbs in this little gem help sharpen the performance of the brain or body after periods of exertion – renewal in a bottle. Watch for friends and family trying to leap over tall buildings! Do not get left behind – get some for yourself too.
- Rejuvenating tonic
- Relieves general debility, especially during convalescence
- Enhances physical capacity/performance
- Reduces mental fatigue in cases of mental stress
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
- Each ml contains
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus, 1:4 root extract)166.5mg
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, Root extract)33.2mg
- Ashwagandha* (Withania somnifera, 1:4 root extract)20.75mg
- Linden (Tilia cordata, 1:5 flower extract)16.6mg *Organically grown
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Stress tincture helps to improve mental and physical performance after periods of exertion.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Do not take immediately before bedtime. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have high blood pressure or a bipolar disorder, or bipolar spectrum disorder.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have any type of acute infection.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking antidepressants, hormone replacement therapy, or oral contraceptives. Consumption with alcohol or other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
May cause hypersensitivity, irritability, or insomnia - discontinue use if so.
Take 2 Milliliters Three Times Per Day
It looks like there are no similar