Prokine (Natural Prokinetic Formula)
- 5-HT receptor agonists to promote MMC function
- Promote digestive enzyme & bile secretions.
- Contains cofactors to support neurotransmitter synthesis & restore MMC
- Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Dyspepsia, Gastroparesis, Indigestion, Nausea & Vomiting
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/hypromellose (capsule)
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding; if you have allstones; if you are taking carbidopa or durgs/supplements with serotonergic activity. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain. Do not use if you are pregnant; if you have acute stomach irritation, inﬂammation, and stomach or duodenal ulcers; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family; or if you have scleroderma. Some people may experience headaches, drowsiness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain; in which case, reduce dose to minimize these eﬀects.
Take 3 Capsules Once Per Day
It looks like there are no similar