Pascoe Juniperus Similiaplex 50 ml:
For additional information consult with a healthcare practitioner.
|100g (= 107ml) contains:|
|Copaiva officinalis 3X||30g|
|Juniperus communis 2X||10g|
|Helleborus niger 3X||10g|
|Contains 56% vol. alcohol.|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Alcohol, Purified water
Dosage and administration:
- Adults, children ≥12 years: 10-30 drops 1-3 times/day;
- Children(ages 6-11): 5-15 drops 1-3 times/day;
- Children (age 1-5): 5-10 drops 1-3 times/day;
- Infants (0-11 months): 1-5 drops 1-3 times/day.
- Acute dosing: Every 15-60 minutes (up to 12 times/day) or until improvement of symptoms.
The drops should be taken diluted in some water.
Contraindications/Cautions: Hypersensitivity to oil of terpentine. Consult a health care practitioiner before use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Side effects: Petroselinum can cause an increased sensitivity to sunlight (photosensitivity).
Interactions with other drugs: None known.
ackage For Directions
It looks like there are no similar