- Vitamin/mineral supplement
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
Medicinal Ingredients (each packet contains)
(2) Ossopan 1100™ with vitamins D3 and K2 Capsules contain (1) ch-OSA® Capsule contains Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000 IU Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)(VitaMK7™) 45 mcg Calcium (MCHC† ) 550 mg Phosphorus (MCHC† ) 198 mg MCHC† 2.2 g Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHC† ) 1.32 g Choline (choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid‡ ) 60 mg Silicon (choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid‡ ) 3 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients for Ossopan 1100 with vitamins D3 and K2 capsule:
HPMC (capsule), vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, medium-chain triglycerides, and silica.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients for ch-OSA capsule:
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), and purified water. ‡Choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid (ch-OSA) is a registered trademark of and manufactured by Bio Minerals n.v., Belgium. Produced under US patents 5,922,360; 7,968,528; and 8,771,757. VitaMK7 is a trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. †Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate
Recommended Dose Adults:
Take 1 packet daily a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
Take 1 Packet Once Per Day