OptiFort is a synergistic formula specifically designed to improve visual acuity and eye fatigue, slow the progression of disorders of the eye.
- Contains patented free-form lutein and zeaxanthin - the only two antioxidants in eyes for protection of macula and lens from UV and other free radicals.
- Free-form lutein - higher bioavailability than the ester form lutein.
- Contains clinical proven antioxidants for the eyes that help to prevent age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma and retinopathy.
- Laboratory certified Vaccinium myrtillus contains 36% anthocyanosides that improve night vision via re-synthesis of rhodopsin in rod cells, modulation of retinal enzyme activity, and improvement of microcirculation.
- Helps prevent diabetic retinopathy.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Bilberry Extract 100:1 (Vaccinium myrtillus)|
(fruit) (standardized min. 25% anthocyanidins, 36% anthocyanosides)
|Lutein (FloraGLO®) (free form) (from Tagetes erecta)||6.3 mg|
|Vitamin A (from vitamin A palmitate)|
(equivalent to 300 mcg vitamin A)
|Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate)||60 mg|
|Vitamin E (from d-alpha tocopheryl acetate|
(equivalent to 20.1 mg d-alpha tocopherol)
|Zinc (from zinc gluconate)||5 mg|
Organic apple fiber, silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/hypromellose (capsule)
Adults - Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Take 1 Capsule Three Times Per Day
It looks like there are no similar