• Source of omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid/EPA, and/or docosahexaenoic acid/ DHA for the maintenance of good health.
• Helps maintain/support cardiovascular health.
• Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function.
• Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
• From 2 capsules a day: Helps to reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols.
Medicinal Ingredients (per softgel)
Fish Oil (Alaskan pollock, Pacific hake) - 1.25 g
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) - 500 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) - 320 mg
Softgel (tilapia fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water) and mixed natural tocopherols.
Fish (Alaska pollock, Pacific whiting [sources of fish oil], tilapia [source of fish gelatin]) from certified sustainable sources.
Recommended Dose Adults:
1 - 3 softgels per day Children 6 - 8 years: 1 softgel per day Adolescents 9 - 18 years: 1 - 2 softgels per day
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Take 1 To 3 Gels Once Per Day