OmegaPure 780 EC
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid/EPA and/or docosahexaenoic acid/DHA for the maintenance of good health
- Helps maintain/support cardiovascular health
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
- For adults and adolescents, taking at least 2 capsules a day: Helps to reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
Medicinal Ingredients (per softgel)
Fish Oil (Alaskan pollock, Pacific hake) - 1.4 g
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) - 450 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) - 330 mg
Softgel (tilapia fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), enteric coating (purified water, ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, purified water, ammonium hydroxide, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, and vegetable stearic acid), and mixed natural tocopherols. Contains: Fish (Alaska pollock, Pacific whiting [sources of fish oil], tilapia [source of fish gelatin]) from certified sustainable sources.
Recommended Dose Adults:
1 - 3 softgels per day Children 1 - 8 years: 1 softgel per day Adolescents 9 - 18 years: 1 - 2 softgels per day
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Take 1 To 3 Softgels Once Per Day