Oil of Oregano (Orange)
Oregano is a powerful antioxidant derived from the oregano herb. Oil of Oregano has been used traditionally for a wide range of ailments, including colds and flus, indigestion, dental cavities, respiratory disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and urinary tract infections. It is currently being studied for its antimicrobial properties ranging from antiviral, antibacterial to antiparasitic. Oregano oil naturally contains a constituent called carvacrol and research has shown that it gives Oil of Oregano its potent antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristic.
- Potent antioxidant to combat free radicals
- Antimicrobial properties
- Superior quality oregano oil – cold-pressed from wildcrafted oregano grown from mountains of the Mediterranean
- A high content of 75 – 80% carvacrol
- Suspended in medium chain triglycerides (MCT) from coconut and palm oil (a preferred choice for an oil base vs olive oil as MCT oil from coconut and palm does not change its molecular structure or go rancid from light, heat or over time)
- Packs a punch with a hint of natural orange flavour added
- Easy to use dropper
- Each ml contains
1 part wildcrafted oil of oregano (Oreganum vulgare), consisting of a minimum of 75% carvacrol.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
3 parts medium chain triglycerides and natural orange flavour.
Acts as an antimicrobial and source of antioxidants
Adults: take 4 to 6 drops per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking supplements containing iron, zinc, calcium or copper.
For a less intense taste, take it one drop at a time, under the tongue or put a drop into some honey and enjoy!
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to herbs in the Laminaceae family, such as basil, hyssop, lavender, marjoram, mint, sage, or thyme.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking antiplatelet medications, blood thinners, or any other medications.
May cause gastrointestinal upset - discontinue use if so.
Take 4 To 6 Drops Once Per Day
It looks like there are no similar