Vitamin D3 SAP
Nutritional Fundamentals for Health (NFH)
In recent years, the importance of vitamin D has been thoroughly researched, and it has been found to be a critical vitamin to overall human health. It was once thought that a deficiency would have its impact only on the skeletal system, manifesting as rickets or osteomalacia. However, it has come to light that a suboptimal level of serum hydroxyvitamin D, known as an insufficiency, may contribute to a host of disease processes including cardiovascular disease, cancer, autoimmune diseases and infections.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (1,000 IU) . . . . 25 mcg
Contains no: preservative, artificial flavor or color, sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- · Can be used to prevent suboptimal levels of hydroxyvitamin D in the body.
- · Used to help promote healthy bone development and for prevention of osteoporosis.
- · Used to support healthy immune function by stimulating the innate immune response.
- · May help prevent the development of several autoimmune diseases.
- · May help prevent and treat various types of cancer, including colon, breast and prostate cancers.
Vitamin D is safe when taken by mouth in appropriate amounts. Most people do not experience side effects unless too much is taken, and these may include weakness, fatigue, headache, dry mouth, nausea or vomiting.
PURITY, CLEANLINESS and STABILITYVitamin D3 SAP has undergone third-party testing to ensure it is free of any heavy metals
Take 1 Capsule Once Per Day