Multi Vite provides a broad spectrum of natural vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes and synergistic nutrients in the proportions needed by the body for the most efficient utilization and for assisting in the maintenance of overall health. Proper nutritional status is essential in order to support immune system health, to maintain bone health, support connective tissue, and general health.
Multi Vite provides the cells and tissues with the amount of nutrients necessary for the maintenance of a healthy endocrine, immune and musculo-skeletal system.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per container: 90
Each Tablet Contains
- Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 30 IU
- Thiamin (thiamin mononitrate) 6 mg
- Riboflavin 3 mg
- Niacin (nicotinic acid) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.5 mg
- Folic Acid 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 5 mg
- Calcium (dibasic calcium phosphate/calcium carbonate/ aspartate) 175 mg
- Iron (carbonyl iron) 5 mg
- Phosphorus (dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate) 65 mg
- Iodine (kelp) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide/ aspartate) 75 mg
- Zinc (zinc aspartate) 4.5 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 30 mcg
- Manganese (manganese citrate) 4 mg
- Chromium (chromium nicotinate) 50 mcg
- Molybdenum (molybdenum bisglycinate) 15 mcg
- Potassium (potassium chloride) 49.5 mg
- Choline (choline bitartrate) 15 mg
- Inositol 10 mg
- Vanadium (vanadyl sulfate) 15 mcg
- Pepsin (from porcine stomach) 45 mg / 450 000 FCC
- Pancreatin * (from porcine pancreas) 25 mg
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf/Stem 25 mg
- Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Aerial Parts 25 mg
- Rose (Rosa canina) Hips 25 mg
- Watercress (Rorippa nasturtium-aquaticum) Aerial Parts 25 mg
* Yielding: 5000 USP protease units/ 5000 USP amylase units/ 1000 USP lipase units
Other ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, hypromellose, glycerin
Recommended Adult Dose: Take one tablet daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Risk Information: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or to pork proteins; or if you have a history of systemic lupus erythematosus, do not use. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. Nausea, vomiting, abdominal/epigastric pain and/or heartburn have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial coloring or flavoring or dairy products.
It looks like there are no similar