- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Helps in tissue formation
- Helps prevent riboflavin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and folate deficiencies
- Helps form red blood cells
- Helps reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
Medicinal Ingredients (per vegetable capsule)
Betaine (synthetic) - 500 mg
Riboflavin (Riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium, synthetic) - 25 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (Calcium salt), synthetic) - 10 mg
Folate ((6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt, synthetic) - 1000 mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin, synthetic) - 1000 mcg
Hypromellose, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, medium-chain triglycerides.
Recommended Dose Adults:
Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have cardiovascular disease.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Take 1 Capsule Once Per Day
Take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.