Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics
L-Glutamine Plus is a combination of highly purified, vegetable sourced L-glutamine and synergized antioxidants to promote recovery from illness, trauma and medical treatments, such as chemotherapy.
- Restores plasma glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress (e.g. prolonged exhaustive exercise).
- Supports immune system and digestive system health after periods of physical stress (eg. cancer chemotherapy, postsurgery, protease inhibitor treatment for HIV/AIDS)
- Assists in muscle cell repair after exercise.
- Helps to manage the symptoms associated with bowel inflammation, diarrhea and increasing the ability of the GI tract to absorb nutrients. (eg. short bowl syndrome, Crohn's disease)
- Repairs the damages tissue and recovery from injury.
Ingredients (per tablespoon): (30 servings)
L-Glutamine (vegetarian source).....9 g
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate).....300 mg
Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate).....100 IU
(equivalent to 67 mg d-alpha tocopherol)
Selenium (from selenium glycinate).....70 mcg
Natural Mixed Carotenoids.....3 mg
(from Elaeis guineensis) (lycopene, alpha-, beta-, and gamma-carotene)
(equivalent to 3500 IU vitamin A)
*AAC: mineral amino acid chelate (from vegetable source)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin
Suggested Use: Adults - Once a day, mix one serving, or 1 scoop (equal to 10 g), with 1 cup of cold liquid or semi-solid food and stir briskly. Consume immediately after mixing. Increase the dosage up to 3 servings per day or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use in cases of history of non-melanoma skin cancer. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Take 1 Tablespoon Once Per Day