- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
Medicinal Ingredients (per vegetable capsule)
Vitamin C (as asorbic acid) - 333.3 mg
Olive leaf (Olea europaea, Leaf) - 333.3 mg (20% Oleuropein)
Beta (1,3/1,6)-Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae - whole) - 62.5 mg
Hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and silica.
Recommended Dose Adults:
At the first sign of immune challenge, take 3 capsules per day with water, preferably on an empty stomach, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Take 3 Capsules Once Per Day
Hericium Erinaceus SAP (Lion's Mane)
Nutritional Fundamentals for Health (NFH)