- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to maintain immune function
- Antioxidant for the maintenance of eye health
- Helps to support and maintain eye health in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts
- Helps to improve macular pigment optical density
Zinc (TRAACS® Zinc bisglycinate) - 17.5 mg
Taurine (2-Aminoethanesulfonic acid) - 200 mg
N-Acetyl-L-cysteine (L-alpha-Acetamido-beta-mercaptopropionic acid) - 100 mg
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus, Fruit) - 90 mg (25% Anthocyanidins)
DL-alpha-Lipoic acid - 75 mg
Quercetin (3,3’,4’,5,7-Pentahydroxyflavone, Quercetin dihydrate) - 50 mg
Marigold extract (Tagetes erecta, Flower) - 75 mg (20% Lutein)
Lycopene ((all-trans)-Lycopene) - 3 mg
Hypromellose, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, medium-chain triglycerides.
Recommended Dose Adults:
Take 1 capsule daily a few hours before or after taking other medications with a meal providing fat and protein. Store in tightly sealed, light- and oxygen-resistant container in a cool, dry place. For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, cystinuria or if you are taking nitroglycerin or antibiotics.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
Take 1 Capsule Once Per Day
It looks like there are no similar