- Probiotic formula to help support gastrointestinal health in children and adults
- Provides 10 billion CFU per dose from a combination of four proprietary strains Includes fructooligosaccharides (FOS) Vegan-friendly formula in a convenient powder format Guaranteed potency through expiration
- New increased serving size
- HMF® Super Powder is a probiotic maintenance formula that provides four strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL-60 & CUL-21, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL-20 and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL-34), along with fructooligosaccharides (FOS), to assist in re-establishing and maintaining normal intestinal microflora.
- HMF® Super Powder is indicated for the promotion and maintenance of intestinal health in adults and children and is a great alternative for those who dislike or have difficulty swallowing capsules.
Adults, Adolescents and Children (1 year and older): In a glass, add water to 1 heaped scoop (1.15 g) of HMF Super Powder and mix. Take 2 times daily with meals, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics or other medications or natural health products since the absorption of these products may be delayed, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Maintain adequate fluid intake
EACH SCOOP (1.15 g) CONTAINS
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) ... 800 mg
Probiotic Consortium ... 10 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21) ... 8 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) & Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) ... 2 billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose, sucrose).
Risk Information: Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur. May cause mild gastro-intestinal discomfort.