Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics
GI-Restore® LF is a Low FODMAP, gut-healing formula to help relieve inflammatory conditions of the GI tract and repair the linings of the stomach, the small intestine, and the colon via multiple mechanisms:
- Support intercellular tight junctions
- Promote mucus secretion in the stomach
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine actions - ensure gut lining integrity and regulate acid secretion
- Promote proper tissue formation and regeneration
- Contain Butyrate (SCFA) to support Colonocytes & Colon Lining Integrity. SCFAs are derived from soluble fibers via bacterial fermentation, and can become deficient over long term Low FODMAP diet.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Amount Per Serving
|Zinc Carnosine||150 mg|
|Curcumin (C3-Complex®) (isolate from Curcuma longa)||200 mg|
|Cayenne Extract 18:1 (Capsicum annuum)|
(fruit) (equivalent to 360 mg of dried herb)
|Quercetin (isolate)||300 mg|
|Calcium Butyrate||300 mg|
Silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule)
Adults - Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners; if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction; if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Zinc supplementation may cause a copper deficiency.
Take 1 Capsule Three Times Per Day