Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract
- DGL chewable tablets is the form associated with the greatest clinical efficacy, as it allows for licorice to be released in the stomach and dispersed/absorbed by the gastric mucosa
- Provides 400 mg DGL per tablet, the clinically effective dosage
- Deglycyrrhizination prevents adverse effects associated with licorice consumption
- Pleasant tasting tablets for better compliance
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
|Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice 10:1 Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)|
Providing 4,000 mg crude herb licorice
Xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, aniseed, stearic acid, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, Stevia rebaudiana leaf.
Does Not Contain
Artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Chew 1 tablet 20 minutes prior to each meal, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children.