Cough + Cold
Fighting an infection? Cough + Cold herbal tincture is a must in every household medicine cabinet. It helps you fight infection, clears your upper respiratory system of mucus, calms your cough and shortens your length of time out of commission!
Cough + Cold combines the power of Echinacea (the number one herb for colds), along with Thyme, Lungwort and Ginger to help fight off infections – especially those that settle in the nose and chest. Thyme is an wonderful herb with antibacterial properties, while Ginger and Lungwort can clear away congestion and calm your cough.
- Relieves cold symptoms
- Helps soothe sore throats
- Shortens the duration of colds and other upper respiratory tract infections
- Reduces symptoms of coughs, colds and bronchitis
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
- Each ml contains
- Echinacea* (Echinacea purpurea, 1:4 root extract)150mg
- Ginger* (Zingiber officinale, 1:5 rhizome extract)60mg
- Lungwort (Pulmonaria officinalis, 1:1 leaf extract)50mg
- Thyme* (Thymus vulgaris, 1:4 leaf extract)12.5mg *Organically grown
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Cough + Cold helps to relieve coughs and fights colds and infections.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach at the first sign of infection. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 months.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to plants of the daisy family.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, or multiple sclerosis.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so.
Take 2 Milliliters Three Times Per Day