CoQ10 200 mg
CoQ10 200 mg
- Identical to the form produced by the human body for high bioavailability
- Improves many varied health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, cellular decomposition and oxidative stress
- Higher dosage of 200 mg keeps pace with the research
- Free of contamination by undesirable residue or microorganisms, including bacteria or yeast
- In a base of natural rice bran oil and vitamin E to ensure a stabilized and highly absorbable form of CoQ10
Serving Size: 1 softgel
|Coenzyme Q10 (Microorganism)||200 mg|
Rice bran oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), natural vitamin E.
Does Not Contain
artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Adults: 1 softgel per day, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause nausea. Keep out of reach of children.
Although very little evidence supports this interaction, CoQ10 resembles vitamin K structurally, and a potential interaction is possible for those taking the anticoagulant Coumadin. Close monitoring of the INR is recommended with CoQ10 introduction in these patients.
It looks like there are no similar