Classic Plus Protein Natural
We are happy to introduce Classic Plus Protein – It is light, mixes easily and tastes amazing.
Raw Rice Protein
Brown rice provides plenty of protein and fiber while being gentle on the digestive system and kind to those with allergies. This whole-grain superfood is raw and sprouted.
It will help you take your workouts to new levels with all the amino acids a growing muscle needs.
- Complete and balanced protein for muscle, building, repair, and maintenance
- Rich in Lysine, often missing in plant-based proteins
- Hypoallergenic (free of major allergens)
Raw Pea Protein
A high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian superfood, peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids – BCAAs)
- Aid in muscle tissue maintenance
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins
- BCAAs are higher in pea protein than any other vegetable protein
- Helps restore nitrogen balance after intense physiological stress
- Increases muscle mass while reducing body fat during intense exercise
- Assists in maintaining lean body mass
- Facilitates calcium absorption (promoting healthy bone development)
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process)
- Increases metabolism and satiety (helping you to feel full longer)
Highly valued by the Incan civilization for good reason, quinoa is rich in protein, fiber, calcium, B vitamins, and many other nutrients. This grain-like seed helps balance out the amino acid profile, and does not contain any gluten.
- Contains beneficial saponins that stimulate immune function and act as antioxidants
- Rich in magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, and other trace minerals
- A prebiotic food that helps sustain beneficial microflora and fauna
Chia seeds are the tiny nutrient-dense powerhouses that the Aztecs used to feed their people, armies, hunting parties, and runners. Sun Warrior has rediscovered their power and thankfully don’t have to invent a time machine or brave the ancient jungle to take advantage of all these little seeds have to offer.
- Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids
- Contain both soluble and insoluble fiber for prebiotic effects
- Absorb water for improved hydration
- Rich in antioxidants
Amaranth is another ancient world staple. It was used as a grain by the Aztecs who even included it in religious rites. It has a similar nutrient profile to quinoa and the same yield as rice, making it a sustainable alternative to other grains and seeds.
- Rich in protein, phytosterols, antioxidants, and natural anti-inflammatories
- Contains a good amount of Lysine (an amino acid often lacking in plant-foods)
It looks like there are no similar