Classic Plus Protein Chocolate
Raw Rice Protein
Brown rice provides plenty of protein and fiber while being gentle on the digestive system and kind to those with allergies. This whole-grain superfood is raw and sprouted.
It will help you take your workouts to new levels with all the amino acids a growing muscle needs.
- Complete and balanced protein for muscle, building, repair, and maintenance
- Rich in Lysine, often missing in plant-based proteins
- Hypoallergenic (free of major allergens)
Raw Pea Protein
A high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian superfood, peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids – BCAAs)
- Aid in muscle tissue maintenance
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins
- BCAAs are higher in pea protein than any other vegetable protein
- Helps restore nitrogen balance after intense physiological stress
- Increases muscle mass while reducing body fat during intense exercise
- Assists in maintaining lean body mass
- Facilitates calcium absorption (promoting healthy bone development)
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process)
- Increases metabolism and satiety (helping you to feel full longer)
Highly valued by the Incan civilization for good reason, quinoa is rich in protein, fiber, calcium, B vitamins, and many other nutrients. This grain-like seed helps balance out the amino acid profile, and does not contain any gluten.
- Contains beneficial saponins that stimulate immune function and act as antioxidants
- Rich in magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, and other trace minerals
- A prebiotic food that helps sustain beneficial microflora and fauna
Chia seeds are the tiny nutrient-dense powerhouses that the Aztecs used to feed their people, armies, hunting parties, and runners. Sun Warrior has rediscovered their power and thankfully don’t have to invent a time machine or brave the ancient jungle to take advantage of all these little seeds have to offer.
- Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids
- Contain both soluble and insoluble fiber for prebiotic effects
- Absorb water for improved hydration
- Rich in antioxidants
Amaranth is another ancient world staple. It was used as a grain by the Aztecs who even included it in religious rites. It has a similar nutrient profile to quinoa and the same yield as rice, making it a sustainable alternative to other grains and seeds.
- Rich in protein, phytosterols, antioxidants, and natural anti-inflammatories
- Contains a good amount of Lysine (an amino acid often lacking in plant-foods)
Take 1 Scoop Once Per Day
Perfect Protein (Certified Organic, Vegan) - Chocolate
Perfect Protein (Certified Organic, Vegan) - Vanilla