Chimaphila Combination #1 is indicated for conditions associated with kidney, bladder and urinary tract inflammation and infections, such as urethritis, urinary retention of the bladder, enuresis, acute cystitis and glomerulonephrititis.Chimaphila Combination #1 combines synergistic herbs known for their powerful astringent and antiseptic properties to assist with the reduction of pain and inflammation of the kidneys, bladder and urinary tract. Research shows that caffeine, artificial sweeteners, carbonated beverages and tomato-based foods irritate the bladder and kidneys, leading to bladder and kidney infections.
Serving Size 15 Drops (0.75 ml)
Servings per Container 80
Each Serving Contains
- Pipsissewa (Chimaphila umbellata) Whole Herb Extract (1:1) 0.26 ml / 255 mg2
- Uva-Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) Berry Extract (1:4) 0.17 ml / 41.3 mg1
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) Root Extract (1:1) 0.11 ml / 112.5 mg2
- Mallow (Malva neglecta) Whole Herb Extract (1:1) 0.11 ml / 112.5 mg2
- Wild Carrot (Daucus carota) Flower Extract (1:1) 0.11 ml / 105 mg2
1 Dried Equivalent | 2 Fresh Equivalent
Other ingredients: Purified water, ethanol
Recommended Adult Dose: Take 15 drops three to five times daily, 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added starch, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Quality Assurance Tamper-resistant package. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
It looks like there are no similar