CDC Forte is indicated for connective tissue disorders, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis; and for skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, cellulitis and stretch marks.
Adults: Take one tablet daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For use beyond twelve weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If you have an allergy to shellfish, including crab and shrimp, do not use this product. Hypersensitivity/allergy to papain has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
lf you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have hormone sensitive conditions such as uterine, endometrial, breast or ovarian cancer as well as endometriosis and uterine fibroids; or if you are taking oral contraceptive medication, do not use. If you have a liver disorder, gastrointestinal lesions/ ulcers, an iron deficiency or an allergy to latex or fruits; if you are taking anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory medications or other enzyme products; or if you are having surgery, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. lf you develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice), consult your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Each Tablet Contains
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 150 mg
- Zinc (zinc aspartate) 10 mg
- Manganese (manganese citrate) 65 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (chondroitin sulfate sodium ♦/ trachea ▲) 113 mg
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (shellfish ■ exoskeleton) 90 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate (glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride 10 mg
from shellfish ■ exoskeleton)
- L-Proline 25 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid 20 mg
- L-Cysteine (L-cysteine hydrochloride) 9.8 mg
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Leaf 27 mg
- Papain (from Carica papaya fruit) 25 mg / 300 000 USP
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) Root Extract (10:1) 25 mg
- 250 mg Dried Equivalent
- Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) Fruit 15 mg
Std. Extract (40% Hesperidin)
- Rutin (from Dimorphandra mollis seed pod) 2 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf 1 mg
Std. Extract (50% Polyphenols)
♦ Freeze-dried from bovine cartilage | ▲ Freeze-dried from bovine
■ From crab and shrimp
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze
Recommended Adult Dose: Take one tablet daily with a meal, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Warning: If you have an allergy to shellfish, including crab and shrimp, do not use this product.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, preservatives or dairy products.
Quality Assurance Tamper-resistant package. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
It looks like there are no similar