MegaFood Blood Builder is one of our top-selling products for a reason: it’s clinically shown to increase iron levels without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation (there, we said it!). We make it with nourishing, whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption. If building your blood without missing a beet (see what we did there?) sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.
- One of our top-selling products!
- Blood Builder was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of FoodState® Iron per serving
- Includes folic acid and B12 which help maintain healthy red blood cell production
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron
- Combats fatigue and improves energy levels
- Crafted using our Slo-Food Process™ with FoodState® Beet Root and FoodState® Vitamin C with organic oranges
Take 1 Tablet Once Per Day
Medicinal Ingredients/Ingrédients Médicinaux (1 tablet contains / 1 comprimé contient):
Organic Beet Root / Racine de Betterave Biologique …125 mg
Iron glycinate … 26 mg
Vitamin C / Vitamine C (ascorbic acid in organic orange /
acide ascorbique dans de l’orange biologique) … 15 mg
Folic Acid / Acide Folique (in broccoli / dans le brocoli) … 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 / Vitamine B12 (cyanocobalamin in S. cerevisiae /
cyanocobalamine dans des S. cerevisiae) … 30 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic Brown Rice, Stearic Acid, and Cellulose (protective coating).
Ingrédients non-médicinaux: Riz Brun Biologique, Acide Stéarique, et Cellulose (enrobage protecteur).
Non-GMO, Glyphosate Free, Certified Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Dairy and Soy Free.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.