- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps to metabolize fats, carbohydrates and protein
- Helps to prevent biotin deficiency
Medicinal Ingredients (per tablet)
Biotin - 450 mcg
DL-alpha-lipoic acid - 600 mg
Cellulose and cellulose derivatives, silica, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, glycerin, dicalcium phosphate.
Does not contain
Wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts,
tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial
sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Recommended Dose Adults:
Take 1 tablet daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness and/or confusion, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner
Take 1 Tablet Once Per Day
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner