- Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
- Helps to maintain healthy skin, immune function, eyesight, and membranes
- Helps in the development and maintenance of night vision, bones, and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Helps to prevent Vitamin E deficiency in men and non-breastfeeding women
Medicinal Ingredients (per vegetable capsule)
Guggul (Commiphora wightii, Gum oleoresin) - 250 mg (12:1, 3000 mg)
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, Root) - 25 mg Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis, Leaf) - 25 mg (10:1, 250 mg)
Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate) - 16.75 mg AT (25 IU)
Selenium (Selenomethionine) - 50 mcg
Iodine (Iodine Laminaria digitata- Whole) - 37.5 mcg
Zinc (Zinc citrate) - 2.5 mg
Vitamin A (Vitamin A palmitate) - 227 mcg RAE
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) - 2.5 mcg
Calcium silicate, Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Medium chain triglycerides, Silicon dioxide, Stearic acid.
Recommended Dose Adults:
Take one capsule per day. Take with food, a few hours before or taking other medications.
Consumption with alcohol, other drugs, or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a thyroid disorder. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are taking beta-blockers (e.g. propranolol) or the calcium channel blockers (e.g. Diltiazem). Consult a healthcare practitioner if you have coagulation disorders and/or are at risk for bleeding or are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medication. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use if gastrointestinal discomfort, headache and/or skin rash appear.
Take 1 Capsule Once Per Day
It looks like there are no similar